Dearest

An Inborn Affection


The only love in my life
Can’t be break by any knife
Day by day, I lean towards
I don’t have fear of any cowards.



Imagining the situation of losing him
Only cry I’m fusing in
Whatever situation might it be;
I will hold his fingers to my last breathe.


So much affection I’ve for him
To his every link, I want to meet
Thinking about him
I am lost in beam.



Stars and galaxies I want to bring
To understand him, I’ll take whatsoever thing
At night, I don’t want to close my eyes
As I have to watch every side of dice.



More than him, nothing pure I’ve seen
I am with him since my early teen
Lots of memories I’ve with him
Grounded on varieties of themes.



WAIT A SECOND!
Every confusion I want to clear
It is “Physics” about which right now I’ve sharedJ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hats off to you genius sir..............

Great Mind' person

A fiction story