Hats off to you genius sir..............

Dr.A.P.J Abdul Kalam's Speech In Our College - So Inspirational



Technology is the foundation for the sustained development of the nation
Technology is the nonlinear tool
For accelerated economic growth


Aim in life in the sequence
When I see you all students at Bannari Amman College of Engineering, I want to share with you, how does achievement come in your life? There are four proven steps; Shall you all repeat with me: Having an aim in life before 20 years of age;
Acquiring knowledge continuously; Sweat, Sweat, Sweat – that means hard work towards the aim and Perseverance that means you have to defeat the problem and succeed. Dear students when you go out of this school, what will you carry with you? Can you attempt to answer my question? Yes. It is knowledge. Now I am going to tell you about knowledge equation.
Knowledge



Dear students knowledge has three components. Creativity + righteousness + courage.


Creativity
“Learning gives creativity
Creativity leads to thinking
Thinking provides knowledge
Knowledge makes you great”


Righteousness
Where there is righteousness in the heart
There is beauty in the character.
When there is beauty in the character,
There is harmony in the home.
When there is harmony in the home.
There is an order in the nation.
When there is order in the nation,
There is peace in the world.


COURAGE
Courage to think different,
Courage to invent,
Courage to travel into an unexplored path,
Courage to discover the impossible,
Courage to combat the problems and Succeed, are
the unique qualities of the youth.

As a youth of my nation, I will work and work with courage to
achieve success in all the missions.

When I see you young graduating students, I was asking myself, if I was in your place today, what thoughts would come to my mind. One question each one of you has to ask is – “what I will be remembered for?” Dear youth, as you come out of the college with basic knowledge in what ever field you have taken, be it Engineering, Technology, Architecture and management or whatever be your stage of your education – graduate, post-graduate– let me assure you the country has plenty of opportunities. The first is transforming India into an economically developed and societally inclusive nation. For that every one of you will get involve 7000 PURA (Providing Urban Amenities in Rural Areas) connecting 600,000 village where 700 million people live. Another opportunity is that of climate change
and global warming, due to excessive usage of fossil fuels, which is a challenge in front of our global society. We have to work for energy independence and every one of you should look at, how you can evolve such a mission using green sources like solar power, wind power, hydro power and bio fuel. Such a mission should also take into consideration the environmental sustainability of our nation and the world. Today, when I am in the midst of students of engineering and technology, I would like to talk on the topic “Technology is the foundation for the sustained development of the nation”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great Mind' person

A fiction story